[Capdist-auditions] POSTING REQUEST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - Thank you!

C C c.cocca at coccacasting.com
Sat Mar 26 10:49:44 EDT 2022

IMMEDIATE CASTING – THRILLER FEATURE FILM
Lucas Veltrie, Producer
Chris Emmons, Director & Writer
SAG-AFTRA New Media
Shoot Location: Saugerties, NY
SYNOPSIS:
This film examines the polarization in our country and its relationship to technology through multiple intersecting storylines that converge around a nationwide cyber-attack.
BACKGROUND TALENT ROLES – All Ethnicities (African American, Asian, Latino)
Age Range 20+
One Day Shoot – Sunday, April 3, 2022
Approximately 8-hour Day
Union/Non-Union
$100 Cash paid day of shoot, credits, and meals
Self-Report (20–25-mile radius preferred), Travel Expenses TBD
Non-Speaking
The Scene: Background Talent will be “volunteers and viewers” of a Democratic congressional speech at a local basketball court. A catastrophic event happens while they are attending, and we will have shots of talent fleeing the basketball court.
COVID GUIDELINES:
Proof of vaccination and/or booster is preferred but NOT required.
Free Covid test provided on set day of shoot.
Masks required on set.
Please email Carolyn at c.cocca at coccacasting.com with resume, phone number, photos, and where you reside as soon as possible with the subject line: "THRILLER FILM"
Thank you for your interest in our project! Feel free to share this posting.

Carolyn Cocca
Casting Director
New York State & Beyond
646-831-5844
COCCA CASTING
www.coccacasting.com<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.coccacasting.com%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1zbGsf8uGTCt0g5DPa5_NpF2tbwD6Lfe5gJprJ-Ib7axscm0DYok_6eUU&h=AT1nr92xyFHtL7CoyD3tyIUEgKIgvVGsz2tieTP5tOxlx8Y6mUFCiPFEhcUH202-mmD5ixwFdvF12Dp3JbjDGeaohknH6CHSBsloxX_y_aOONafqjzie1hL_IRP_xBi1fPxtkX8eNm_Ghb_ngE_f&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT0AhcHj5A9EPXkWlrzfn84Vu4FR-lBlt844hC6-C4Z9gZWbOBxqXP9KsPyKcgc0-9nTCuBMwfg1C3oZDy2Z3P2m_To0Q8vge4LRxq9VRO2_Ki7syVFCt6Nm3YCkzb-mUWbDpjoGizJzIXk2wqSISZqSwzPSPY8ELzEhG4ypWKdsomwcgCUaxzWSL4eaYP_Xe7Tt>
Former Vice-President of
Upstate Independent Filmmakers Network