[Capdist-auditions] Seeking Participants for SCT’s Tuck Everlasting - Scholarships Available!

Noah Casner noah at saratogachildrenstheatre.org
Wed May 11 12:46:11 EDT 2022

SCT is currently looking for students ages 12-18 for our three-week Summer Camp production of Tuck Everlasting! Camp runs June 27th - July 15th, Monday thru Friday from 10am to 4pm (no camp July 4th) and will culminate in three performances, July 15th at 7pm and July 16th at 1pm and 7pm.

In addition to learning and staging a full length musical in three weeks, students will have the opportunity to work directly with our staff of music and theatre professionals, who hold degrees from some of the most coveted performance programs in the country. This may include masterclasses, workshops, feedback sessions, and more.

The cost is $760 for three weeks and need based scholarships are available! Students of all ability levels are encouraged to enroll. For more information visit www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org/summer-camp or email info at saratogachildrenstheatre.org with any questions