[Capdist-auditions] Creative Action Unlimited - Auditions for "Sides"

Michael Kennedy msmichaelkennedy at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:57:43 EDT 2022

Creative Action Unlimited announces auditions for our fall production!
Tuesday May 24
6:30 pm
on Zoom.

We are creating a diverse ensemble of approximately 8 actors to collaborate
on script development and then perform in this original production.

Interested in auditioning? Please read through the info below and then send
an email to Michael at msmichaelkennedy at gmail.com and she'll send you the
audition form, other materials and the Zoom link!

Set in the United States in the near future, *Sides* will explore the
denunciation of neighbors, friends and family that emerges in a society
where personal choices are increasingly dictated by the government.

This production requires personal research and writing, collaborative
script development and then rehearsals for performances. This collaborative
process is expected to take 5-6 months with rehearsals increasing in
frequency over time.

Initially, we will do some work on Zoom and some in person at the CAU
studio in East Greenbush and then will move fully into in person rehearsals
by September 2022. At this time, this production is planned as a live
performance in November 2022.

Please note: Proof of COVID immunization is required for all Creative
Action Unlimited auditions, rehearsals, filming and performances.

--

Michael Kennedy, Artistic Director
*(she/her)*