[Capdist-auditions] YAG Theatre Program Summer 2022 - 2 weeks, 3 weeks or 5weeks available Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Sat May 14 10:43:52 EDT 2022

*Register by Tomorrow, May 15 and Save!*

Recognized by the Times Union Best of for the 6th year in a row, The Young
Actors Guild is an award winning Educational Performing Arts Program for
students ages 6 - 18.  Our program will take place at the Connect Center in
Cohoes.

This summer we will be in our 33rd year of excellence in educational
performing arts programming.  Our popular 5 week program runs from July 11
- August 12, Monday Through Friday from 9am - 3pm, with drop off and pick
up between 8am and 4pm. (additional after and before care available if
needed)  Students develop their skills in Music, acting and dance and
rehearse for full scale  productions.  This summer we are planning to do
"Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" and Groovy the Musical"
 Come and give your child a summer to remember, build their performance
skills and make lifelong friendships!  We have three available options this
summer!

5 Weeks- Our Most Popular Program! July 11 - August 12 (includes both
productions)
3 weeks - July 11 - July 29 (Culminates in performances of Joseph and the
Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat)
2 weeks - August 1 - August 12 (Culminates in performances of "Groovy the
Musical" August 11,12)

For questions please email Mary D'Amico at bestyagever at gmail.com.

*Register today at youngactorsguild.org <http://youngactorsguild.org>*