[Capdist-auditions] School of Rock auditions!

Kayla Toney kaylaetm at gmail.com
Fri May 20 22:52:27 EDT 2022

Glens Falls Community Theater is excited to announce *Kid* auditions for School of Rock! (Adult auditions will be held separately)

    Auditions will take place on June 6th and 7th at Triad’s in Hudson Falls, beginning at 6:30 PM and going until 9:00 PM. We only require one night of attendance; Please be prepared to stay the whole time, though you may not be required to.

We are looking for 12 -14 kids to portray a fifth grade class; we are willing to cast a variety of ages as long as they can physically and vocally portray a 9/10 year old.

Rehearsals begin September 12th at St George Church in South Glens Falls

Performance Dates are 11/17-11/20 at the Wood Theater in Glens Falls.

Please visit https://www.gfcommunitytheatre.org/
for additional details, character breakdown, sides & music, and your audition form.  Contact us with any questions! 🤘🏼