[Capdist-auditions] Highlight Acting Troup-Auditions for C-Rhyme & Pun-ishment

Christine Levan Christine_Levan at gbtpa.com
Mon Oct 3 16:04:42 EDT 2022

The Highlight Acting Troupe will hold auditions on Friday, 10/14 @ 6:30pm  and Sunday 10/16pm  @ 2:00 for C-Rhyme and Pun-ishment by Jane & Jim Jeffries. Auditions will be held at the Center Brunswick United Methodist Church- Hoosick Rd. Troy NY  The show will be directed by Christine & Ethel LeVan.  Auditions are open for all ages.    In the nursey rhyme, justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important group- the detectives, who investigate the crime & the magistrates who prosecute the defenders.  These are their rhymes.   The Inspector & the Punnish Sir (Yes he's always scrambling for egg puns) have been called in to investigate a crime scene where Humpty Dumpty has been found shattered and fowl play is suspected.  Can they solve the c-rhyme?
All questions please call Christine @ 518-301-0789 or email clevan at nycap.rr.com

Christine LeVan SCLA  | Lead Resolution Manager- Worker Compensation  | Gallagher Bassett
Reporting Branch: Carrier Northeast (602)
P.O. Box 2934, Clinton, IA 52733-2934
D: 781-519-6655 | F: 781-519-7368|
E:  Christine_Levan at gbtpa.com
Alternative Point of Contact  Gary Nickels @ 781-519-6660

Gallagher Bassett is committed to delivering exceptional service and we are here to help.
Please contact my supervisor, Phyllis Azzariti , with any questions.