[Capdist-auditions] Local influencer and musician casting for music video - paid work!

Donny Skipper donnyskipper1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 22:05:44 EDT 2022

Hi everyone I’m Cohoes-based musician and social media influencer Donny
Skipper and I’m producing a music video for my next single. I’m currently
looking to cast older performers (55+) male and female as paid roles in the
video.

Feel free to check out my previous music video here if you want to see
quality of my work -

https://youtu.be/PrCoqzgKslA and https://youtu.be/SyNWQfAqQbY

Also feel free to check out my Instagram (36k) @donnyskipper or TikTok
@donnyskipper1 to see more. This could be a fun opportunity to get paid and
have a big audience.

Please respond with a headshot and rates for a 2.5 hour shoot and I’ll be
happy to share more about the project!