[Capdist-auditions] Wanted: lighting/sound booth coordinator & videographer

Lisa Jiardini yozhuk at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:19:50 EDT 2022

I apologize for the short notice, but I have tried everyone I can with no positive responses, so putting this out there. I am performing in a one woman show just two weeks from now.

I need someone who can run the lights/music, really just more the music and would be available for 2-3 hours on Tuesday, November 8th, then for two one hour shows on Wednesday, November 9th and Thursday, November 10th at 3pm and 7pm each of those days. I would treat them to meals and to a small stipend.

I also need someone to record my show, preferably at 7pm on Thursday, November 10th, but also possible at 3pm or 7pm on Wednesday, November 9th or Thursday's 3pm show. Then to send it to me via DropBox. Also stipend offered.

Thanks very much!
Lisa Jiardini