[Capdist-auditions] Capital Repertory Theatre - Wizard of Oz non-union actor/dancers

Kait VanHeusen kvanheusen at capitalrep.org
Fri Oct 28 17:42:09 EDT 2022

Capital Repertory Theatre, Albany, NY
22-23 Season – THE WIZARD OF OZ

CAPITAL REPERTORY THEATRE IS SEEKING ACTOR/DANCERS! We are still seeking 2 non-union, dancing actors to serve as understudies for our Wizard of Oz Ensemble. Choreography by Freddy Ramirez. Seeking 2 people, any gender presentation, 5’6” and under, who are comfortable with character dancing, jazz, and stylized. Rehearsals now through Nov. 17. Previews Nov. 18-19. open Nov. 22 - closes 12/24. Understudies don't have to be at every rehearsal and once the show is open, but need to be available for emergencies, and will be expected to watch one show per week.  It's a great group and we'd love to welcome YOU to our Ensemble.  Must be local, with housing and transportation. Fee $400/wk. Send headshot and resume to casting at capitalrep.org.