[Capdist-auditions] "London Suite" auditions

John Birchler 311jab at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:57:20 EDT 2022

The Classic Theater Guild will hold auditions for Neil Simon's "London
Suite" at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, September 26 and Tuesday, September 27 at
the Congregation Beth Israel on 2195 Eastern Parkway in Schenectady.

"London Suite" is a four-vignette production which is set in a hotel in
London.  The first requires two men, the second two women, the third one
man and two women, and the fourth from 1-3 men and from 2-4 women (some
roles can utilize either a man or a woman).  There is also a possibility
that I might cast one or more actors in more than one vignette, as I did
when I directed this show several years ago.

Rehearsals will begin the first week of October and run until January 25.
Performances will take place the last weekend of January and the first
weekend of February.  We will not rehearse on holidays.

Looking forward to seeing some of you later this month.

John Birchler