[Capdist-auditions] IMMEDIATE CASTING REAL COUPLES & INDIVIDUALS – VIDEO COMMERCIAL (PAID)

C C c.cocca at coccacasting.com
Wed Sep 21 14:17:09 EDT 2022

IMMEDIATE CASTING - VIDEO COMMERCIAL
Shoot Location:  Lake George, NY

ROLES
Individuals and Real Couples
All Ethnicities
Non-Speaking
No experience necessary
Age Range – Approximately mid 20’s to 30’s (upscale look)

SHOOT DETAILS:
Shoot Date: Friday, September 30
Approximate shoot time:  2pm-7pm
Compensation:  $200 per person
Including snacks and drinks
Self-Report
Stipend for travel

THE LODGE SCENE:  Indoor and outdoor shoot in the restaurant and bar areas.  Must be comfortable in bathing suit for possible pool/beach shooting.

COVID GUIDELINES:
No mask/vaccination requirements.  Hand sanitizer available.

Please email Carolyn at c.cocca at coccacasting.com<mailto:c.cocca at coccacasting.com> as soon as possible with the subject line
“LODGE PROJECT”:

- Clear, recent photos individually and together if submitting as a couple (selfies okay).
        (NO sunglasses/hats)
- Phone number
- Where you reside
- Confirm your availability for Friday, September 30

Feel free to share this posting.

Thank you for your interest in our project!  If you haven't already, you may friend me on Cocca Casting Facebook and also register through the website for future projects.

Carolyn Cocca

Casting Director

New York State & Beyond

646-831-5844