[Capdist-auditions] Albany Pro Musica 2023 Auditions

Audition audition at albanypromusica.org
Mon Aug 7 12:06:35 EDT 2023

Albany Pro Musica is excited to be holding auditions for the upcoming 2023-2024 season!

Auditions will be held by appointment on Tuesday, August 22 and Thursday, August 24 from 6-9 pm, at Christ Community Reformed Church, 1010 Route 146, Clifton Park, NY 12065. Auditions will be scheduled for 10-minute time slots.

Please visit our website<https://albanypromusica.org/about/auditions/> to review the Audition Requirements and the Information for Auditioners about our ensembles and upcoming season. There is also a form you can complete to schedule your audition. If you want to audition but are unavailable on these dates, there is a place for you to indicate that you want to audition if any new dates are added later.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to meeting you soon!

Warm regards,

Rebecca

audition at albanypromusica.org<mailto:audition at albanypromusica.org>

Audition Coordinator