[Capdist-auditions] Seeking Dance Teachers For Recreational Classes ($50/hour) | Fort Salem Studio

Kyle West kyle at fortsalem.com
Tue Aug 8 15:35:54 EDT 2023

Job Posting: Dance Teachers Wanted at Fort Salem Studio

Fort Salem Studio, the educational arm of Fort Salem Theater, is searching
for passionate and dedicated dance teachers to join our team of creative
educators. We have exciting opportunities available for various dance
styles and age groups. If you have a strong background in dance instruction
and a commitment to nurturing young talent, we invite you to be a part of
our mission to inspire and empower students through the art of dance.
Classes begin the 2nd week in October!

Compensation: $50 per class, paid bi-weekly

[image: Dance Teacher Jobs (1).png]

Positions Available:

Creative Movement Teacher (Ages 2-4):
Tuesday or Wednesday mornings (8AM-9AM or 9AM-10AM)

   -

   Share the joy of movement with our youngest dancers through imaginative
   and playful dance activities.
   -

   Create a nurturing environment where toddlers and preschoolers can
   explore dance and self-expression.

Jazz/Hip Hop 1 Teacher (Ages 3-5):
Wednesdays 5PM-6PM

   -

   Introduce the world of jazz and hip hop to budding young dancers,
   focusing on foundational techniques and creativity.
   -

   Inspire a love for dance through energetic routines and engaging
   activities.

Jazz/Hip Hop 2 Teacher (Ages 6-10):
Wednesdays 6PM-7PM

   -

   Take young dancers to the next level by expanding their jazz and hip hop
   skills with more complex choreography and techniques.
   -

   Foster confidence and artistic expression through dynamic and vibrant
   dance routines.

Ballet/Tap Combo Teacher (Ages 3-6):
Thursdays 5PM-6PM

   -

   Guide young dancers in the graceful art of ballet and the rhythmic
   excitement of tap dance.
   -

   Create a well-rounded foundation in both styles, encouraging creativity
   and growth.

Ballet Basics Teacher (Ages 6-12):
Thursdays 6PM-7PM

   -

   Develop ballet technique, posture, and artistry in students while
   fostering a love for this classical dance form.
   -

   Provide a supportive and challenging environment for dancers to refine
   their skills and self-confidence.

Requirements:

   -

   Experience in the respective dance style and age group.
   -

   Ability to create engaging lesson plans that cater to different learning
   levels.
   -

   A passion for teaching and inspiring young dancers.
   -

   Strong communication skills and the ability to create a positive
   classroom environment.

If you are enthusiastic about sharing your dance expertise and fostering a
love for movement in students, we encourage you to apply for these
rewarding positions. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and
any relevant qualifications to Kyle at FortSalem.com]. Fort Salem Studio is
dedicated to providing top-quality dance education, and we welcome you to
be a part of our dynamic team. Don't miss the chance to make a lasting
impact on the lives of young dancers!

*Kyle West *(he/him)
Executive & Artistic Director, Fort Salem Theater
*A:* 11 E. Broadway | Salem, NY 12865 (mail to: PO Box 10 | Salem, NY 12865)
*P:* 518-854-9200 *E:* Kyle <http://goog_65929712>@FortSalem.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/FortSalemTheater> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kylechristopherwest/> | Website