[Capdist-auditions] Spooky Island NY - PAID ACTING OPPORTUNITIES!

Dom Zaworski auditions at spookyislandny.com
Sun Aug 13 15:21:57 EDT 2023

ATTENTION ACTORS AND PERFORMERS!

Spooky Island is a brand-new fall haunt event coming to the Schaghticoke
Fairgrounds in Schaghticoke, NY this September and we are currently seeking
ambitious and excited performers to help bring this event to life!

Here is some information about the event:

   - The event will feature 2 Haunted Houses and 3 Scare Zone areas, each
   with its own story and set of characters. Performers will get the
   opportunity to develop these characters from the ground up with the help of
   our Show Direction team.
   - The event will run every Thursday - Sunday from September 29th to
   October 29th, with the shift times in the range of 4pm - 11pm.
   - Performers will receive nightly notes from our Show Direction team,
   with precise feedback and direction, allowing them to grow their acting
   style and gain some experience they can use on other productions.
   - Performers must be 18 years or older to apply, but they do not need
   any sort of haunt experience. This opportunity is opened to both seasoned
   actors and fresh faces looking to expand their experience!

PAY / COMPENSATION: $12/hr

Those who are interested, please send an email to
auditions at spookyislandny.com with the following information:

   - NAME
   - HEADSHOT AND FULL BODY SHOT
   - HEIGHT
   - SHIRT SIZE
   - PANTS SIZE
   - DRESS SIZE (if applicable)
   - AVAILABILITY FROM SEPTEMBER 29 - OCTOBER 29 (if you are not available
   for some of the event dates, please let us know and we will do our best to
   accommodate you)

Once you submit those details, you should hear back from us within 1-2
business days.

Please send us an email if you have any other questions regarding this
opportunity or you can visit www.spookyislandny.com

Thank you!