[Capdist-auditions] Playhouse Stage Academy Fall Classes (Tuition-Based)

AshleySimone Kirchner ashley at playhousestage.org
Wed Aug 23 16:30:58 EDT 2023

[Artboard 1 copy at 4x.png]

Playhouse Stage Company’s education arm,
 Playhouse Stage Academy,
is thrilled to announce their 2023-2024 Classes are open for registration!

Classes in acting, audition preparation and various dance techniques including ballet, tap, modern (Horton) and musical theatre dance are available for students ages 4-18! Top tier faculty and our inclusive and supportive environment make PSA the perfect place to take chances and learn and grow as a young performer. We offer registration flexibility, where students can select the commitment level that works for them across our ten week Fall & Spring semesters.

Students interested in year round pre-professional musical theatre training can join our Conservatory, where students will have the opportunity to train in every aspect of musical theatre in as many as five classes a week for a well rounded musical theatre education - preparing them for top tier BFA programs across the country.

We believe in that every student should be able to access an arts education - and for that reason, tuition assistance is always available to families in need. Email Director of Education, AshleySimone Kirchner, for more information. ashley at playhousestage.org

Join the Capital Region’s Premier Musical Training Program today!
Learn about our philosophy and offerings at
playhousestageacademy.org<http://playhousestageacademy.org> or visit
https://playhousestage.coursestorm.com/ to register online!

All classes are at Playhouse Stage Studios, located on Remsen St. in the heart of Cohoes, NY.

[Playhouse Stage Academy Weekly Schedule.png]

AshleySimone Kirchner (she/her)
Director of Education || Associate Artistic Director
Playhouse Stage Company || Park Playhouse Inc.
The Cohoes Music Hall
58 Remsen Street
Cohoes, NY 12047
www.playhousestage.org