[Capdist-auditions] GMA - Casting a role for a student film

ANTHONY GROCKI tony.grocki at verizon.net
Thu Dec 14 11:35:14 EST 2023

Guilderland Music Academy - Film class 102

Casting the part of:

Blind Girl appearing as 13-16 years old. We will be casting a sighted actress for this role.

This is a main character in this Short Student Film. The blind girl gets left in the woods alone by her friend who is taking out revenge on her for something (we find out later what it was). It’s a great scene for an actress to play as she realizes that she has been left alone - she has the screen all to herself to play out this very emotional beat and its aftermath.
Also a scene with her mom early in the film that establishes her blindness. 1 or 2 days (short days) of shooting.

These are great scenes for your acting reel - the class is instructed by myself - I have 25 years experience in the feature film editing business and will be editing this film. You will get a digital copy of the film in any and all formats that you prefer.

Auditions will be held on Wednesday December 20, 6pm at the Guilderland Music Academy at 1823 Western Ave, Albany, NY 12203

Please call for an appointment to the audition   Tony Grocki   518-466-7490

call or email if you have any questions - tony.grocki at verizon.net