[Capdist-auditions] Playhouse Stage Academy Classes - Tuition Based

AshleySimone Kirchner ashley at playhousestage.org
Fri Dec 15 12:08:48 EST 2023

Calling all students ages 5-18! Playhouse Stage Academy, the education arm of Playhouse Stage Company (formerly Park Playhouse), is excited to announce the SPRING SESSION of classes beginning January 10. We have the perfect class for all theatrically inclined students of all experience levels with a range of commitment options perfect for working around school show rehearsal schedules or other extra curricular activities. Check out our philosophy, weekly schedule and offerings at playhousestageacademy.org<http://playhousestageacademy.org>
[classes.png]
AshleySimone Kirchner (she/her)
Director of Education || Associate Artistic Director
Playhouse Stage Company || Park Playhouse Inc.
The Cohoes Music Hall
58 Remsen Street
Cohoes, NY 12047
www.playhousestage.org