[Capdist-auditions] Model wanted for book cover shoot

Michael Kazlo II archangelprodco at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 07:17:46 EST 2023

Hello,I was wondering if I could have this posted, please. Thank you. - Michael

 Model wanted for book cover shoot (Glens Falls)

 compensation: TFP or $20/hr

  Looking for an athletic/fit female model in the Glens Falls, NY area.

AGE: 20s to 40s.

TFP (all photos will be uploaded to drop box for you) or paid $20/half hour shoot (only photos used for project will be given).

I am looking to shoot for the cover of my vampire themed book.
No nudity but looking for sex appeal and animalistic strength.
Will need to get fitted for vampire teeth.

Please send at least 2 photos for reference.

Will use additional photos not used for cover for promotional purposes.

Contact me for further details on
Instagram : @michael_the_kaz email: ArchangelProdCo at yahoo.com

END OF POST

Michael Kazlo II