[Capdist-auditions] Now Casting: KID C, Seeking 8-12 year old talent

Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick danielle at dpdcasting.com
Mon Feb 27 16:26:12 EST 2023

Hi-

I am currently casting a SAG/AFTRA feature film called KID C, by
writer/director Jingjing Tian <https://www.jingjingtian.space/>.

*We are doing a nationwide search for the following roles, for talent 8-12
years old to play: *
(Roles are paid-SAG/AFTRA Moderate Low Budget Scale. Talent can be union or
non union.)

*LEE, a 10 year old Chinese girl. Our lead.*
*JOHN, a 10 year old Black boy. Major supporting role.*

We would love to spread the word via social media and/or email to your
community of talented young performers! Talent of all performance levels
encouraged to submit. We are looking for REAL kids!

The flyer is attached.  A Breakdown is linked here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MQmlo4inSuksVYA0ygAMsBUTpoBJss_m/view?usp=sharing>

The movie shoots in Houston, Texas and talent can come from anywhere in the
US.

PLEASE SUBMIT the following info TO KIDCCASTING at DPDCASTING.COM:
TALENT NAME:
TALENT DOB:
TALENT PHOTO
GUARDIAN NAME & CONTACT INFO:
*Please note if talent has an agent or manager, and if so, please share
their name and contact info.

Talent can direct any questions you may have to kidccasting at dpdcasting.com

We are happy to connect by phone or email to answer any questions you have
as well.

Thanks so much,
Danielle

--

Danielle (Pretsfelder) Demchick, CSA (VP, Advocacy)

DPD Casting <https://www.dpdcasting.com/>

561-723-4801 (cell), EST

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

I stand in solidarity against injustice and in support of humanity.