[Capdist-auditions] Saturday classes at the Theatre Institute at RSC! (Fee Required)

Theatre Institute Email theatreinstitute at sage.edu
Thu Jan 5 10:01:33 EST 2023

[image: purple-yellow TIS 2021 logo.PNG]

*Saturday classes are starting soon! *

Registration for Saturday morning classes is now open! Join us for...

Imagine That! (ages 5 - 7) 9am - 9:45am
Come explore your imagination. Each of these 6 classes will be inspired by
a theme, story or prop of the day.
We will see where our imaginations take us as we create adventures based on
your ideas.
Maybe we’ll hike the Grand Canyon, or swim with dolphins, maybe we will
join the circus for the day.
Each class will start with a physical warm up to get us ready for our
adventure.
Get ready to get up and get moving as you jump into the story and bring it
to life with your class.

*Improvisation *(ages 8 - 16) 10am - 12pm
Improvisation boosts confidence and creativity while increasing focus and
listening skills…
and best of all, improvisation is really fun! Join us for our winter
session of Saturdays on Stage.
Our classes are a safe, supportive environment which allows students to
collaborate to develop characters,
scenes and to hone their acting skills through a variety of fun games and
improv exercises.

And *NEW THIS WINTER *bring a lunch and stay for some more fun in the
afternoon!

*Circus with Seano* (ages 8-16) 12:30pm - 3:30pm

*Shake off some snow and jump into the Show! *
*We will share our creative discoveries in a short display following the
last class.*

Seano, once an actor, always a clown! Have you ever wanted to learn to
juggle or walk on stilts?

Well, you are in luck… come explore the skills of juggling, stilt-walking,
acrobatics, magic,

unicycles and more with Seano, a veteran visual/performing artist for more
than 20 years.

All skill levels welcome, classes for ages 8 -16.

Classes are January 28, February 4, February 11, February 18, March 4,
March 11
*(No classes on February 25th)*

Click HERE <https://theatre.sage.edu/classes-and-camps/saturdays-on-stage/> for
more information or to register!