[Capdist-auditions] Round the Bend Script submissions due by this Sunday, Jan 15

Sydnie Grosberg Ronga syd at coolcode.net
Thu Jan 12 18:16:37 EST 2023

RTB is currently accepting new full-length scripts from emerging and established Hudson Valley Playwrights (NYC to Albany) for developmental work spring, summer and fall of 2023.
We are open to plays of all genres - Including screenplays.
Selected plays will receive readings in various locations in the Hudson Valley beginning March 2023.

All submissions due by January 15th, 2023
Submit:
- paragraph synopsis of play
- character breakdown
- ten pages of script
- what you want from a developmental reading (two sentences)

If the play is of interest and we feel RTB can give it a solid hearing, a full script will be requested by January 30th, No fee.

Submit by email to scripts at roundthebendtheatre.org <mailto:scripts at roundthebendtheatre.org>

Round The Bend Theatre is a mobile theater company with a mission to encourage Hudson Valley playwrights and their work in development. Through the process of readings and reflection a variety of new and inclusive voices are nurtured for future work.

We look forward to receiving your submissions, and please forward to all the talented playwrights that you know.

Co-Artistic Directors
Sydnie Grosberg Ronga & Beth Troxell

Sydnie Grosberg Ronga
Director