[Capdist-auditions] superb acting class fee based only 2 spaces left for Feb.

Shauna Kanter, VOICETheatre skantervt at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 16:07:21 EST 2023

Hey Everybody,
We are deep into several different techniques, working from the inside out and from the outside in. If you want to broaden and deepen your skill as an actor, learn new methods, be in a supportive community with other actors and do some scene and monologue work this is the experience for you.
We only have two spaces left for February.
more info: https://voicetheatre.org/acting-classes/

Shauna Kanter
Artistic Director, Voice Theatre (office) 845 679 0154 (cell) 917 494 6273
http://www.voicetheatre.orgFacebook.com/Voicetheatre.org
Giving voice to extraordinary theatre