[Capdist-auditions] New Rock Music Studio seeks Music Instructors

Sean Cranston sean at albanyrockpit.com
Sat Jul 1 17:30:20 EDT 2023

Looking for fun and passionate music instructors with a good attitude to
join our team! We're a new music lesson and performance space in Colonie,
NY. We're in need of guitar, bass, keyboard/piano, and vocal instructors to
instruct students of all ages. Versatility is big plus!

This would most likely start as a PT position with opportunities for you to
grow hours as you like. Make your own schedule and work in a fun and
collaborative environment!

Kindly send your resumes to
Sean at albanyrockpit.com