[Capdist-auditions] AUDITION & IMPROV WORKSHOP (Fee Required)

Patrick White white.patrick1963 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 13:41:22 EDT 2023

Olivia Walton and Patrick White will be holding their second Audition and
Improv Workshop at SLCA on Saturday, 8/26 from 10-3. The workshop will be
warmups, games, monologue and scene work introducing you to new people, new
techniques and new work. It aims to be a vibrant, fun filled day sure to
get your creative juices flowing!

Our first workshop in June was sold out, everyone loved it and we’ve been
asked about the next one ever since the first filled up.

$75 payment is due by 8/19 so we can fill the workshop with as many new,
interested people as possible. Size will be limited to 20 people.

Email contact: white.patrick1963 at gmail.com