[Capdist-auditions] Addams Family auditions

Kayla Toney kaylaetm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 03:17:54 EDT 2023

GFCT presents Addams Family Auditions!
They will take place on JULY 19 & 20 at Triad’s in Hudson Falls, beginning at 6:30 PM and going until 9:30 PM. Callbacks will be the same evening. Please enter through the back door!!

Addams Family will be presented at the Wood Theater in November 2023. Rehearsals will begin in September.

Directed by Nicole McDonald
Music Direction by Jonathan Granger
Choreography by Nicole Winslow

We only require one night of attendance; Please be prepared to stay the whole time, though you may not be required to.
Come prepared to sing from the character selections and to possibly be asked to read;

Your audition piece should demonstrate your singing ability and allow you to play a character; remember we want to see you act while singing.

Prepare to sing about 32 measures of a song either from “The Addams Family” or from a musical in a similar style (approximately 1 min).

If you are trying out for a specific role, it would be wise to audition with a song from the show that character sings.

Please bring your own piano sheet music for our accompanist. It is difficult for the production team to gauge all aspects of your musicality if you sing acapella.

Email the producer kaylaetm at gmail.com with any questions!