[Capdist-auditions] Debuts Theater Sign-ups for SHREK THE MUSICAL: Summer Program! (Fee Required)

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 13:27:16 EDT 2023

 We are just weeks away from starting our Shrek Jr. Summer Theater Program! Have you signed up yet?!We are running a summer special and dropping the price of our program. That's right... we just slashed off $150!!! AND we are throwing in free extended hours for those that need it! (Program cost after discount is now $400)Did you know your tuition also incudes a show t-shirt, a copy of the final performance, and free tickets to the show? Parents get free tickets to opening night!We also have tuition assistance and scholarships available. Reach out with any questions. We want to make sure that everyone who wants to be involved has the opportunity to do so!What are you waiting for? Come "Let Your Freak Flag Fly" with us this August!