[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for Bent Broadway

Emily Murphy emily at woodtheater.org
Sat Jul 15 14:35:24 EDT 2023

BENT BROADWAY AUDITIONS ARE VIRTUAL AND LIVE UNTIL SATURDAY JULY 22ND! Bent
Broadway is an inclusive and FUN Broadway Cabaret that is cast by 'Blind
Auditions' allowing our production team to cast based solely on talent -
throwing unfair casting practices based on appearance, age, race, size,
gender identity or any other preconceived notions out the window!

*We ask that you upload 2 Broadway songs [one that you think highlights
your voice best and one you’d love to sing in the show!] either via video
or audio one of the following ways:*
1. Upload to a Google Drive or Google Photos and share with
boxoffice at woodtheater.org
2. Upload to this DropBox link
<https://www.dropbox.com/request/MQEQtfdv23F4Pe65982A>.
3. Upload to a private or unlisted YouTube link and send to
boxoffice at woodtheater.org
4. Simply e-mail the files to boxoffice at woodtheater.org

*For your audition you may upload:*

   - Video [will not be viewed by the audition panel, audio only] filmed
   with any device.
   - Audio Only
   - Either vocals to a karaoke track, a capella or with an accompanist
   [yourself or another individual]
   - Please be sure to keep background noises to a minimum so we can hear
   your skills!

*REHEARSALS [At Wood Theater]*

*Tuesday August 15th 5:30PM-8:30PM*Tuesday August 22nd 5:30PM-8:30PM
Tuesday August 29th 5:30PM-8:30PM
Thursday August 31st 5:30PM-8:30PM
Tuesday September 5th 5:30PM-8:30PM
Thursday September 7th 5:30PM-8:30PM

*Tuesday September 12th 5PM-9PM*
*Wednesday September 13th 5PM-9PM**Thursday September 14th 5PM-9PM *

*SHOWTIME [At Wood Theater]*
Friday September 15th 7:30PM

*Music Director:* Matt Gaulin
*Director/Producer:* Emily Murphy
*Stage Manager:* Nicole McDonald
*Production Team:* Cam Cardinale, Shelley Fairbanks
Produced by Charles R. Wood Theater
207 Glen Street, Glens Falls NY 12801

--

[image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/crwoodtheater>