[Capdist-auditions] Now Casting: PIPPA PARK (Korean American 13 year old Girl in New York City)

Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick danielle at dpdcasting.com
Thu Jul 20 08:34:51 EDT 2023

Hi!
Excited to share a project I am currently casting-would love to meet anyone
and everyone you work with who may be a fit.

PIPPA PARK Webisodes (Based on the hit book series, PIPPA PARK
<https://pippapark.com/>)

*SEEKING Korean american girls to play our 13 year old lead, PIPPA.*

*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN NYC LOCAL HIRE fOR 10-15 days.*

*PAID OPPORTUNITY (NON UNION)-$450 (+10% if applicable) per shoot day.*

Link to audition flyer is below, and attached.
https://bit.ly/PippaPCasting

Breakdown is attached and linked below:
PIPPA PARK BREAKDOWN
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/14x2McRSa49QHlufO8MiuuDe0FXVFxn2g/view?usp=sharing>

*I would so very appreciate you spreading the word however you see fit and
would love to see everyone and anyone you recommend! Social Media, email
blasts, you name it! *

Please email me at PippaPcasting at dpdcasting.com for more information or for
any questions, or just go ahead and submit!

Submission form: http://bit.ly/3XY6To6

Can't wait to see some great tapes!

--

Danielle (Pretsfelder) Demchick, CSA (VP, Advocacy)

DPD Casting <https://www.dpdcasting.com/>

561-723-4801 (cell), EST

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

I stand in solidarity against injustice and in support of humanity.