[Capdist-auditions] YOUNG ACTORS GUILD - Summer 2023 - Seussical Jr., and Once on This Island! - Fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:56:48 EDT 2023

*Register today!*

*We are excited to announce our shows for our Summer 2023 program!*

*Five week program performance for students of all ages: Seussical Jr.*
*For teens ages 13+, we will be doing Once On This Island after the first 3
weeks. *

*Important information for students age 13+:*

   - *Ages 13 and up will participate in both Once On This Island and
   Seusical Jr.!*
   - *Students participating in Once On This Island will be asked to stay
   until 5pm for the three weeks leading up to the show (Monday-Friday)*

*If your child is not yet registered you can do so here.
<https://forms.gle/FJ6F5nPtf4PzTLLL8>*

[image: summer2023shows.jpg]