[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for ELEANOR!

scohennewyork at aol.com scohennewyork at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 19:33:12 EDT 2023

Singers/Actors wanted for ELEANOR!

Seeking singer/actors, teens and adults, for our production of ELEANOR!, a musical based on the inspiring life of Eleanor Roosevelt, “First Lady of the World.” No experience necessary.

The show will be performed at The Strand in Hudson Falls September 8-10th. Every effort will be made to work around personal scheduling conflicts. Rehearsals will be in Greenwich, weekday evenings and weekend days, during July and August, and then they will move to The Strand for the week after Labor Day.

Roles that remain open are that of Lucy Paige Mercer, Franklin’s later love interest; Hick (includes a stipend), Eleanor’s later love interest; John and Anna Roosevelt, and many more. Most actors will play multiple small roles. There is also fun dancing!

The musical is written and directed by Suzanne Cohen of Greenwich. Our musical director is Elizabeth Conant. Nellie Rustick Meier plays Eleanor, and Bill Douglas plays Franklin.

Please text Suzanne at: 518-480-9071, or email at: scohennewyork at aol.com, to schedule an audition.