[Capdist-auditions] Frozen Jr Fee required

Frances DelSignore fachastage at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 13:59:39 EDT 2023

Fallen Chandelier Productions is proud to present Frozen Jr.  Performances are January 19, 20 and 21. We will be hosting a 2 day audition/workshop for everyone to attend. The fee for City School District of Albany students is $50.00. The fee for students outside the district is $400.00. This is not a City School District of Albany performance. We use the gorgeous auditorium posted on our Facebook page as our home. Fallen Chandelier Productions is a community theater program (501 c)run by New York State certified music teachers