[Capdist-auditions] Local Production Company Seeks houses for TV Commercial Shoot

Stacey Nooney stacey at workingpictures.com
Mon Mar 13 15:56:19 EDT 2023

Local Video Production company seeks multiple home locations to be used in a TV Spot.
Details are as follows:

Shoot will occur between April 16-22nd.  Number of hours depends on how many shots are needed.
We will pay a fee for the use of the home, rate will depend on number of hours at the home.
We are fully insured and will provide a COI.  Crew size will be approx. 15 people.  We treat your home like our own home and will leave it how we found it.

We are looking for medium to large homes that are bright and tidy.  If you would like us to consider your home for the shoot, please send the following pictures to info at workingpictures.com<mailto:info at workingpictures.com> and we will follow up if we are interested and need to scout.

Front Exterior of house (wide so we can see the main entry)
Main entryway of the house shot from inside the house
Dining room areas
Kitchen areas
Living room

Photos should be taken as wide as possible so we can get a feel for the spaces.
Please note if your home has been used as a location previously for any local production.

Thank you

-Stacey

Stacey Nooney | Sr. Producer & Director of Operations | Working Pictures, Inc.<http://www.workingpictures.com/>

Please note our new address:
4 Global View | Troy | NY | 12180
518-869-0460 | c 518-281-7159  | home office: 518-784-7770

[cid:image001.png at 01D955C4.897FDEF0]<http://www.workingpictures.com/>