[Capdist-auditions] Call for Directors- 20th ANNIVERSARY Season of Classic Theater Guild

Michael Silvia soundmic645 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 26 22:58:05 EDT 2023

Classic Theater Guild (Schenectady) is seeking directors for its 20th ANNIVERSARY Season, Fall 23-Spring 24. Classic Theater Guild performs plays that are timeless, e.g. CTG typically does not perform plays with graphic language or content. We typically perform a family-friendly Holiday production at Proctors, usually the Addy Theatre.

Submissions should include a resume highlighting directorial & technical experience and a copy of each play, digital version preferable.  If submitting a physical version, send to Classic Theater Guild, 2195 Eastern Parkway, Schenectady, NY 12309
Please note that CTG does not compensate directors for time or travel.

Interested parties should complete the form below and email to CTG at classictheaterguild at gmail.com<mailto:classictheaterguild at gmail.com> by April 15th.

Your Name:  ________________________________________________

Mailing Address:  ____________________________________________

Preferred Phone: ___________________  (circle one) cell home work

Email:  ____________________________________________________

If your submission is not chosen, would you be willing to consider directing a play of our choosing?      *Yes      *No thank you

For each play that you submit, please complete the following (in order of preference):

Preferred production time: *Summer    *Fall    * Holiday   *Winter   * Mar-Apr

Cast breakdown:  female  _____ male  ______ flexible _______

Synopsis: (describe here or supply a link)

Type of set needed:   *single unit set   *multiple sets   *minimalist

Play's suitability for *Temple stage  *Proctors Addy Theatre   *either

Thank you for your submission!