[Capdist-auditions] Audition notice

Paul Santy knowingnow123 at icloud.com
Tue May 2 17:48:57 EDT 2023

Hi!

I would like to post an audition notice for Saturday May 6th 1-3 and 8th 4:30-6:30, at community room in the Round Lake Post Office. Looking for dancers and actors of all ages up to 60 years of age. It will be for a theater piece held in the Round Lake Auditorium on June 29th, 2023.

At least 3 male dancers from 16-35 and 3 female dancers from 16-35. 3 male actors 20-50 years of age. One male youth around 7,  one male actor 18-30 and one male youth actor around 14 that preferably dances. And one middle age woman from 40-60 who feels comfortable with movement on stage. (Bringing a photo with basic info about yourself printed out on paper would be a help)

My name is Paul Santy and I was a professional dancer in NYC from 1989-1995, then set out on a spiritual quest. Topics within the play will hit on some sexual, spiritual and political conversation yet not in an offensive way. It’s a play of my life story and I’m trying to be truthful about key events that happened in my life.

Stop by for an audition, if interested and we’ll see how you can partake of making a play and who knows maybe we’ll make it to Broadway!

Hope to see you there! Paul Santy
Sent from my iPhone