[Capdist-auditions] Miracle On 34th Street

Seana Munson Seana.munson at outlook.com
Mon Nov 6 20:50:52 EST 2023

Greetings! I'm writing on behalf of Classic Theater Guild's production of "Miracle on 34th Street,”appearing December 8th through December 17th at Proctors' Addy Theater. Glenn Read is directing.

We’ve got multiple roles of all sizes (for men & women of all ages) to fill. If you can fit in at least 3 rehearsals per week and you want to be part of a great holiday show, you can contact Glenn at 518-248-2267 or glenn.read at me.com.

Once again, we have many small / medium size roles to fill, for kids on up, in a fun show that really sums up what the Christmas season is all about -- and what it SHOULD be about! Come on down! We'd love to have you!