[Capdist-auditions] High School Musical Director/Advisor Opportunity at Cobleskill-Richmondville CSD

Matthew Sickles sicklesm at crcsd.org
Thu Nov 9 18:51:31 EST 2023

Cobleskill-Richmondville High School is looking for a Musical Director for
its annual High School Musical. The stipend is $1,942.

Cobleskill-Richmondville High School is located just off Exit 21 of I-88,
approximately 40 miles west of Albany.

Auditions typically take place in December (after school/evenings),
rehearsals begin in January, and the production is traditionally scheduled
for two or three shows on a single weekend in mid-March. The new Musical
Director has the opportunity to help select the specific production, though
a "short list" is already created.

An experienced Technical Director and an experienced Acting Director are
already in place and ready to work in partnership with a new Musical
Director. We are looking for someone with experience and interest in
musical theater to coordinate the musical aspects of the production and
work with our vocalists, in collaboration with our other
advisors/directors. This is an excellent opportunity for a member of the
local theater community to help continue a proud tradition of student
musical theater in the Cobleskill-Richmondville community.

Interested parties are encouraged to contact the school district for more
information as soon as possible. You may contact Cobleskill-Richmondville
High School Principal Brett Barr, at barrb at crcsd.org, and/or Superintendent
of Schools Matt Sickles at sicklesm at crcsd.org. Applicants will be
considered on a rolling basis.

[image: CR_School-Logo_Main-Color-01 (6) (1).png]

Matthew H. Sickles

Superintendent of Schools

Cobleskill-Richmondville CSD

155 Washington Avenue, Cobleskill, NY 12043

518.234.4032 ex. 2000    sicklesm at crcsd.org

--
This is a staff email account managed by Cobleskill-Richmondville Central
School District.  This email and any files transmitted with it are