[Capdist-auditions] 'Twas the Night Before Christmas - Updated Information

Elise Charlebois elisencharlebois at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 13:53:52 EST 2023

'Twas the Night Before Christmas - updated information

Calling all actors, even young ones, to participate in a 10-min skit at
Troy’s Victorian Stroll on 12/3 to celebrate the 200th anniversary of ‘Twas
the Night Before Christmas. The skit repeats every hour from 11am to 5pm.
Simple lines. In between the skits, we will promenade. Guitar, drum needed.
Stipend offered. 3-5 actors needed.  Please mention if you speak any other
languages, especially:

Arabic

Chinese

Dutch

English

French

German

Hebrew

Hindi

Italian

Milanese dialect

Neapolitan dialect

Salentino dialect

Sicilian dialect

Malayalam

Polish

Portuguese

Russian

Sinhala

Spanish

Ukrainian

Our group is based in Italy and will bring the main actor/playwright. We
will do Zoom rehearsals, then live rehearsals after our arrival on 11/27.

Thank you for your consideration.

Contact Sally Veillette at sally at ciaosally.com if interested.