[Capdist-auditions] Paid Holiday Acting position!

Wintertime Wonderland Photography photosatwonderland at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 09:43:17 EDT 2023

Open Auditions!!

Casting for Actors to join our holiday show at Wintertime Wonderland in Via
Port Rotterdam.

We are looking for some specific roles such as an Ice Princess, a backup
Mrs.Clause, a Backup Grinch, Santa Clause, and several Santa's Helper Elves.

These roles will consist of taking photos with families, minor improvised
interactions, and general customer service to ensure everyone has a magical
experience. All training and costuming will be provided.

In addition to the more theatrical roles, we are also looking for
photographers, cashiers, and game operators. All training and equipment
will be provided for the right people to fit the positions.

Open auditions/interviews will be held at Wintertime Wonderland 94 W
campbell rd, VIaPort ROtterdam, formerly the rotterdam square mall.

They will be Tuesday and Wednesday October 24th and October 25th from
6pm-9pm

Paid position ranging from $16.50 per hour to $25 per hour!

Please feel free to text or email with any questions

Check out our website for more info

https://wonderlandtickets.com/christmas/

Krest

General Manager