[Capdist-auditions] $10 Fee Involved. Decorate and Keep a Play Tutu or Tunic and Get A movement Class Too.

Beth Jacobs bethrjacobs at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 13:16:47 EDT 2023

TLocation Dreamlights Studio Viaport Mall Rotterdam.
This Friday October 20th from Noon to Three PM all supplies provided.
Decorate and keep a single frill version of the prpoer sixteen-layer  tutu that you can then ndo as you please with..
Dito a undershirt/ play tunic.
Actual professional dance company costumes are priceless and once one is on the body you are not  aloud to sit down or eat in them.
But the play version we  will be making is yours  to keep and do with as you please.

And while the” glue and paint”:  etc used to decorate dries  we will have a sample movement and music class.

$10 gets you either one  tunic or one tutu to decorate and we supply decorating materials too. And while things are drying  you get a (30) minute movement class runing from 2:30 to 3PM .Call 518-364-4081 for details must preregister so we can prepare or register directly at Dreamlights.studio For Age 3 thru 6

|  |  |

|  |
Dreamlights.studio