[Capdist-auditions] Auditioning Vocalists / Dancers

Taina Asili admin at tainaasili.com
Sun Oct 29 13:30:21 EDT 2023

Projection Description

Musician and activist Taína Asili is currently seeking two vocalist/dancers
to perform in her upcoming multi-media production, Fever Pitch / Rojo Vivo,
a pilot project focused on climate justice slated to take place in early
December in Albany, NY. Adults of all genders and body types are encouraged
to apply. Backing vocal parts are one alto and one soprano, sung in English
and Spanish. Performers should feel comfortable dancing lyrical/Afro-Latin
fusion style choreography. We are seeking performers who are committed to
our mission of raising awareness around climate change. There may also be
an opportunity to continue working on the project on a U.S. tour in 2024.
More info on Taína Asili and Fever Pitch:
https://tainaasili.com/fever-pitch-rojo-vivo/

*Details*

We are seeking performers from the Albany, NY, Western Mass, and Boston
areas. There will be 5 rehearsals, taking place between mid October and
early January. Performers must have reliable transportation and be
available for rehearsals in both Albany and Boston. Our Initial pilot
production will take place in early January in Albany, NY. Performers must
be available for all dates. Each performer will be paid $1000 for 5
rehearsals and 1 performance.

To submit for an audition please follow this link:
https://forms.gle/DkqwYhiC1wfyeHKz6