[Capdist-auditions] Paid Work: Improv Acting Teacher Wanted For a One-Time Private Class!

Nicole Mecca nicolerenee417 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 13:53:33 EDT 2023

Hello All,

I am looking to hire someone to facilitate a 1-hour, very beginner-friendly
Improv workshop/class for a group of 9 on *September 23rd in Saratoga, NY.*

*Context:* I am hosting a Bachelorette Day for my best friend. Most of the
folks in our group are performers and actors and I thought a private improv
workshop/class would be a really fun activity to add to our itinerary. We
do have a few people in the group who are not performers and have little to
no experience with something like this so I'd like it to be fun and easy!

*Compensation is $200.*

If interested, Please send an email to *nicolemecca18 at gmail.com
<nicolemecca18 at gmail.com>* with the subject line "Improv Class"

**Please make sure to include your name and any experience you have in the
email.*

Thank you!

 *Nicole Mecca*

  Actor | VO Artist