[Capdist-auditions] Second Saturday theater workshops at Creative Action Unlimited (fee required)

Tony Pallone tonypallone at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:06:13 EDT 2023

Join us on Saturday, October 15, from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm for the first in
our monthly "Second Saturday" acting workshops at Creative Action Unlimited
located at 6 Greenwood Dr. in East Greenbush!

On October 15, we're offering *Acting Without a "Capital A": emotional
honesty onstage*, taught by Michael Kennedy. For more info about this
workshop and to register:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/666218386127?aff=oddtdtcreator

This workshop will focus on acting rather than performing; creating real
intimate moments on stage with an emphasis on honest connection. We'll
focus on how to be grounded and vulnerable as an actor, while "reaching the
back row."

Michael Kennedy is the Founder and Artistic Director of Creative Action
Unlimited, and is a playwright, director and actor. She taught acting at
the NYS Theatre Institute Theater Arts School, where she created original
productions with high school students for six years and she has directed
multiple productions in the Capital Region.
To learn more about ALL of our upcoming Second Saturday Workshops, visit
https://www.eventbrite.com/cc/theater-workshops-at-creative-action-unlimited-2338669