[Capdist-auditions] THERE IS HOPE - One Actor Needed for Two Roles

Steve Grogan stevegroganauthor at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 12:36:47 EDT 2023

Scheduling issues have forced one of our actors to leave the cast, so I am
sending out this announcement. A synopsis of the play is in the attached
image.

****This will be a VIRTUAL STAGED READ, done via Google Meet. *(I'm adding
particular emphasis to this because I keep getting emails asking where the
audition will be held.)
***As a general rule, the start time will be 7:00pm.
***We plan on meeting at least twice per week, usually on Mondays and
Tuesdays.
***START TIME AND DAYS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, but you will get plenty of
advance notice about that.

PLEASE NOTE: Whoever gets cast will have to read for two characters in two
different scenes. Sides will be sent beforehand, and you do NOT need to
prepare anything for your audition.

If interested, please contact me via email with your headshot, resume, and
availability.

stevegroganauthor at gmail.com