[Capdist-auditions] Albany Pro Musica 2024-2025

Audition audition at albanypromusica.org
Tue Apr 9 13:31:32 EDT 2024

Albany Pro Musica is excited to be holding auditions for the upcoming 2024-2025 season!

As Chorus-in-Residence at the historic Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, Albany Pro Musica presents choral music that elevates the art and touches the heart. Our repertory introduces concertgoers to the musical splendor of the human voice in one of the nation's most legendary concert halls.

Auditions will be held by appointment on

May 28 5:30-6:45pm

June 4 5:30-6:45pm

June 12 6:00-9:00pm

at University at Albany's Performing Arts Center in room B78 at 1400 Washington Ave, Albany, NY 12222. Auditions will be scheduled for 10-minute time slots.

Please visit our website (https://albanypromusica.org/about/auditions/) to review the "Audition Requirements, "Information for Auditioners" about our ensembles and the upcoming season, and fill out a Google form to request an audition time.

Please reach out to audition at albanypromusica.org<mailto:audition at albanypromusica.org> with any questions!

Warm regards,

Rebecca Monaghan

Audition Coordinator