[Capdist-auditions] FOOTLOOSE AUDITIONS NOT SO COMMON PLAYERS

Sammy Rose Wilson samrwils at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:34:51 EDT 2024

Announcing auditions for Not So Common Players'

*FOOTLOOSE*

Adapted for the stage by Dean Pitchford and Walter Bobbie

Music & Lyrics by Tom Snow and Dean Pitchford

*Director/Choreographer - Samantha Wilson*

*Music Director - Nick Contois*

*Accompanist- Garrett Smelcer*

*Stage Manager - Lexy Brown*

*Producers - Michaela Torres, Sara Fredericks*

*Set Design- Marc Christopher*

*Lighting Design- Jared Ovitt*

*Sound Design- Katie Fitzmorris*

*Props- Carrie Wilson*

*Asst. Choreographer- Sarah Wilson*

*NSCP Board Liason- Steven Baldwin*

*AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD MAY 13TH AND 14TH AT THE CLIFTON PARK SENIOR CENTER
WITH CALLBACKS AS NEEDED ON THE 15TH. SELF-TAPES ARE ACCEPTED, PLEASE EMAIL
US FOR SELF-TAPE MATERIALS!*

*****The Footloose Team is committed to anti-racist, anti-sexist,
body-positive, and anti-discriminatory casting. We promise to create a
safe, supportive, and productive environment for all! *****

All roles are open to individuals 16 years and older. See the attached PDF
for the character breakdown. See the second PDF for the audition form.

Please prepare a 32-bar cut of a pop-rock song that best showcases your
abilities; an accompanist will be provided so please come with sheet music!
Please dress comfortably, as we will be starting with a dance call, and
dress in anything that you feel best represents YOU.

Performances will be July 19th - July 28th at the Outdoor Clifton Commons
Stage.

Rehearsals will be M/W/Fr 7pm-10 pm and Sundays from 2pm-5 pm. Tech week
begins July 13th.

If you have any questions, please email swfootloose2024 at gmail.com

We hope to see you at auditions!