[Capdist-auditions] Beginning Ballet and Modern Dance Schenectady Adult and Continuing Education FEE

Beth Jacobs bethrjacobs at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 12:16:13 EST 2024

Contact :Adult and Continuing Education for fee and to register :Washington Irving Educational Center422 Mumford StreetSchenectady, NY 12307518-370-8220
Classes start the week of March 11, 2024 (Deadline to submit course is January 3, 2024)

Instructor Name: Beth JacobsI have decades of teaching experience ,professional dancer back ground and I belong to SAG/AFTRA and Actor's Equity unions as a professional performer.

Title of Course: Beginning Ballet and Modern DanceClass will be on : Mondays a(10) weeks

6:30PM p.m. to 7:30PM p.m.
Minimum enrollment: (5) students Maximum enrollment: (25) students

Beginning level ballet/modern dance class. Blended modern dance styles from Graham to Horton and ballet styles Vaganova to R.A.D.Wear stretchy clothing and have long hair up at least in a pony tail ( it should not distract you or move into your eyes) and wear socks or ballet shoes. We may dance in the modern dance tradition of "bare feet".