[Capdist-auditions] Will Kempe’s Players 2024 Summer Season Auditions

Ragliacci Ragliacci at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 17:39:06 EST 2024

Welcome to Will Kempe's Players Cooperative's 7th season on the boards
producing Shakespeare and more for regional audiences throughout Upstate
New York's Capital Region!  We are so glad to have you.

This year's production will be *Pericles, Prince of Tyre* directed by Shane
Sczepankowski.  Rehearsals will begin in April with performances opening
weekends in early July and continuing through to the end of August.  All
roles are available. Please share any and all scheduling conflicts.

Auditions will take place in the Fellowship Hall of Christ Church Troy
United Methodist at 35 State St. in Downtown Troy from 6-9 PM on Monday,
Tuesday — February 19th, 20th. Please prepare one piece of memorized text
from the sides provided. Familiarity with Early Modern verse and prose is
encouraged. If you play an instrument, dance, sing, or have another special
skill, please be prepared to share up to one minute of that as well.
Auditions are open format; You will be performing in front of your peers as
well as the directors and production staff.

Saturday, February 24th from 1-4 PM may be reserved for overflow and/or
callbacks. Please hold this date. You will be contacted by the director via
email by Wednesday, February 21st if this is the case.

Virtual auditions will be accepted through end of day Friday, February 16th
by emailing a file or link to willkempesplayers at gmail.com. Please keep
virtual auditions to 3 min or less.

Please complete the form here to sign up:
 https://forms.gle/GDc3XhEMm4zUrH4t9 <https://forms.gle/GDc3XhEMm4zUrH4t9>

Will Kempe's Players Cooperative is a firm believer that the theatre must
be a safe space in which we strive to build a community of individuals with
diverse backgrounds and life experiences, free of discrimination based on
racial and ethnic origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, social
economic status or religious belief.

--
"...and we'll strive to please you every day."

*...*
*Kristoph DiMaria *| Rags | No/Any/All Pronouns [why do I share?
<https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen>]
Cofounder, Director of Development, Musical Director | Will Kempe's Players
www.willkempesplayers.com
Clown, Musician, Officiant, Notary Public, Divination | Ragliacci
@Ragliacci <https://www.instagram.com/ragliacci/> | Ragliacci
<http://www.facebook.com/Ragliacci>
Associate Artist | Troy Foundry Theatre
http://www.troyfoundrytheatre.com | @troyfoundrytheatre
<https://www.instagram.com/troyfoundrytheatre/>
Cofounder | Social Justice Artists Collective
https://creativeactionunlimited.com/work-with-us | @creativeaction.unlimited
<https://www.instagram.com/creativeaction.unlimited/>
Resident Member | Mount Ida Preservation Hall
http://mountidatroy.org/ | https://www.facebook.com/mtidacommunity/
Organizer | CDNY Mutual Aid Network
<https://www.facebook.com/cdnycovid19mutualaid/>
(518) 396-7832