[Capdist-auditions] Job Opening Capital Repertory Theatre

Leesa Oliver loliver at proctors.org
Wed Jan 10 15:26:01 EST 2024

ROAD MANAGER FOR CAPITAL REPERTORY THEATRE

JOB SUMMARY

Proctors Collaborative is the Capital District’s leading regional arts organization with performing arts venues in Albany, Schenectady and Saratoga, and education, civic engagement and economic development initiatives throughout the region. We’re changing expectations about how the arts serve a community.

Capital Repertory Theatre(theREP) is seeking a full-time ROAD MANAGER for our upcoming On the Go school-touring production of HENRY JOHNSON: THE BALLAD OF A FORGOTTEN HERO.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES

  *   Proficient at driving a Sprinter-style van
  *   Transporting cast to and from each tour location
  *   Assisting with the load in/out, setup and breakdown of each performance.

POSITION QUALIFICATIONS

  *   A valid driver's license
  *   onstage or backstage experience
  *   available Mondays through Saturdays varied schedule, primarily morning to late afternoon hours The touring schedule has no overnights and operates within a 90-mile radius of Albany.

PHYSICAL DEMANDS

  *   Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.

Contract starts 1/29/24 and ends 3/9/2024. This is a full-time, hourly, contract-based position.

Proctors Collaborative is committed to building a workplace that is both creative and progressive. To that end, we seek a broad spectrum of candidates including women, people of color, all cultural backgrounds and persons with disabilities. We celebrate individual differences and we strive to treat everyone with fairness and respect.

Proctors Collaborative does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.

Please apply on line: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=51389d2e-2a8e-4609-8f9f-8feea3ec0c45&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US