[Capdist-auditions] Young Actors Guild Spring 2024 Semester! SHREK JR! Fee Required Only a few spots available!

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 11:10:26 EST 2024

Join us for our Spring 2024 semester as we enter our 35th year of quality
theater education in the Capital Region! We are nearly full, but will have
a waitlist if needed!

Our program takes place on Saturdays from 10am-3pm. Students will take
classes in music, acting, and dance in the morning with their age group.
Afternoons will be spent rehearsing for Shrek Jr.!

We are so excited for this semester. Register here
<https://forms.gle/1TosiHkLEDqyc43X6>!

[image: shrekjrfinal.jpg]