[Capdist-auditions] Call for Directors

Linda Wilday linda.wilday1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 22:43:33 EST 2024

Classic Theater Guild is seeking directors for its 21st
ANNIVERSARY Season, Fall 24-Spring 25. Classic Theater Guild performs plays
that are timeless, e.g. CTG typically does not perform plays with graphic
language or content. We typically perform a family-friendly Holiday
production at Proctors, usually the Addy Theatre.

Submissions should include a resume highlighting directorial & technical
experience and a copy of each play, digital version preferable. If
submitting a physical version, send to Classic Theater Guild, 2195 Eastern
Parkway, Schenectady, NY 12309

Please note that CTG does not compensate directors for time or travel.

Interested parties should complete the form below and email to CTG at
<mailto:classictheaterguild at gmail.com> classictheaterguild at gmail.com by
February 10th.

Your Name: ________________________________________________

Mailing Address: ____________________________________________

Preferred Phone: ___________________ (circle one) cell home work

Email: ____________________________________________________

If your submission is not chosen, would you be willing to consider directing
a play of our choosing? *Yes *No thank you

For each play that you submit, please complete the following (in order of
preference):

Preferred production time: *Summer *Fall * Holiday *Winter *
Mar-Apr

Cast breakdown: female _____ male ______ flexible _______

Synopsis: (describe here or supply a link)

Type of set needed: *single unit set *multiple sets *minimalist

Play's suitability for *Temple stage *Proctors Addy Theatre *either

Thank you for your submission!